Points - Location and related Symptoms
injuries, inflammations, stiff finger joints, stomach problems.
2. Wrist injuries, inflammations, stiff finger joints, heart problems.
3. Wrist injuries, inflammations, stiff finger joints, wrist pain.
4. Wrist injuries, inflammations, stiff finger joints, wrist pain.
5. Wrist injuries, inflammations, mental problems.
6. Tennis Elbow, stiff elbow.
7. Tennis Elbow, stiff elbow, Metabolic problems, liver, spleen,
pancreas & gall bladder problems.
8. Cramps in upper arm.
9. Poor circulation of blood to hand,
10. Poor circulation of blood to hand,
11. Pain in neck & shoulder, shoulder weakness,
numbness in hands, difficulty in finger movements.
circulation to feet and legs, numbness, feet injuries.
2. Pain in feet, leg injuries, dropped arches.
3. Ankle injuries and swelling,
4. Ankle and foot injuries,
5. Ankle problems, arthritis, reproductive problems.
6. Muscle cramps in calf,
7. Knee injuries, arthritis, edema.
8. Cramps in calf muscles.
9. Pain and cramps in thighs, poor circulation.
10. Poor circulation to leg, leg cramps.
Rectal prolapse, Constipation.
2. Difficulty in urinating, prostrate problems,
4. Heart diseases,
high blood pressure, low blood pressure, poor
engorged breasts, tender breasts, lack of milk production.
6. Mastitis, engorged breasts with inflammation.
7. Shoulder cramps, injuries, breathing difficulty,
8. Bronchitis, asthma, difficulty in breathing,
High blood pressure
Pain, muscle cramps & weakness in leg, paralysis, arthritis in hip.
2. Arthritis in hip, injury to hip.
3. Low back pain stiff back
4. Sacro-iliac joint problems, lumbar back pain, scitia, reproductive
5. Stiff neck, neck injuries,
6. Shoulder pain, injury,
Muscle cramps in shoulder blade.
7. Weakness in hands, paralysis, numbness.
speech difficulty, paralysis.
2. Stammering, paralysis,
sore throat, cough, thyroid problems.
3. Stiff neck, speech problems, throat infections, thyroid problems.
4. Stiff neck,
headache, neck injury, stammering.
vertigo, deafness, inflammation, in ear.
6. Loss of sense of smell, catarrh, rhinitis, nasal polyp.
7. Trigeminal neuralgia,
headache, facial paralysis.
vertigo, loss of hearing, loss of memory.
vertigo, loss of hearing, loss of memory.
10. Migraine, headaches,
11. Loss of smell, catarrh, pituitary problems.
12. Headaches, convulsions, epilepsy, memory loss.
13. Sinusitis, frontal
migraine, memory loss, paralysis, loss of energy.
Diseases & Conditions
Marma or Marmasthana
Marma are the
points in our body where energy is concentrated. They form a matrix of
107 energy points which stimulate the functions and responses of the
body. The body has three major Marma centers; the Head, the Heart and
the Abdomen (Bladder), these are the most delicate areas and a hard blow
on any of these can even cause death. These energy points are found in
the vital areas of the body, such as tendons, major arteries, veins and
the principal joints. Ayurveda believes that the Marma points are
located at junctions of the body where two major systems meet such as
veins and blood vessels, bones and nerves, bones and muscles, ligaments
and joints. The disfunctioning of any of the Marma points leads to
Marma therapy &
Marma therapy is
similar to the popular Chinese treatment of Acupuncture. In Marma
therapy treatment is applied to the Marma points. Applying pressure to the Marma points
treats the person of ailments like
anxiety and tension, arthritis,
chronic fatigue, frozen shoulder, immune disorders,
syndrome, lack of vitality,
migraine, neuro muscular lesions, skin
complaints and tennis elbow and more.
Marma puncture includes applying pressure at the Marma points in a
systematic way to bring relief and cure the person. The treatment may
include the use of oils and little massage. Ayurveda even has a
distinction of oils for the person of different
Dosha types. e.g. for Vata Dosha types calming oils like sesame, olive,
wheat germ or castor oil is used;
for Pitta dominated types cooling oils
are used such as coconut, sandalwood, pumpkin seed,
Almond or Sunflower
oil and for Vata types Burning oils such as sesame, sunflower, mustard
or corn oil is used.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
medicine with Complementary and Alternative medicine
and mind-body-spirit approaches to health and
Live Blood Analysis
of blood under a specialized high powered ultra-dark
field microscope, reveals anomalies in the blood.
tool for prevention.
is recognized by most as
the most powerful and versatile therapy known in
alternative health because it plays a vital role in
maintaining the well-being of the body.
Contact the Doctor
contact the doctor
This information is
provided for general medical education purposes only and
is not meant to substitute for the independent medical
judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and
treatment options of a specific patient's medical
In no event will The Integrated Medical Clinic be liable for any
decision made or action taken in reliance upon the
information provided through this web site.
Mai 50000, Thailand