Parasites in your stools?
So you think you might have parasites? But which ones do you have, and what do they look like?
Many of our customers using the Awareness parasite cleansing herbs have commented that they have seen parasites coming out in their stools, while others on the cleanse have seen nothing but definitely felt better. Here are a few points to remember:
30% of all parasites are visible to the human eye. The other 70% of parasites are microscopic and invisible to the human eye (and are extremely dangerous). So even though you might not be seeing anything "unusual" in your stool while you are on the cleanse, the good news is that you're getting rid of these live, unwanted house-guests that are feeding off your body. Still think you don't have them? We have heard estimates of up to 3000 different types of parasites, both microscopic and macroscopic that can inhabit the human body.
Parasites can inhabit any body. Some people think they are just too healthy to have parasites. Remember, their "job" is to stay hidden from you! If you knew you had them, of course you'd try to evict them! One woman, whom we know personally, has been a vegetarian/vegan for over 25 years, and she passed visible parasites in her stools every day for over 2 months. Hundreds of them, of every one of the descriptions found below! Even though she is vegetarian, one of the most common carriers of parasites besides meat products is flies and mosquitoes, not to mention pets, unclean restrooms, daycare centers where diapers are changed, and more.
So you want to see them when they leave your body? The most common way that you get rid of them is out your stools. Dr. Ross Anderson suggests that you thoroughly examine your stools while doing the parasite cleanse. He states, "Sometimes you might not notice anything in your stool until you break it up. And what you find inside the stool might shock you." One man in California started doing this well after his first 30 days and noticed a 7-inch tapeworm and later a 12-inch tapeworm in his stool; he was very excited! His comment was that he wished he had thought of thoroughly checking his stool daily when he first began taking the products!
Here is a list of the names and descriptions of the 12 most common parasites:
· Tapeworms: taenias - fish tapeworm, beef tapeworm, and pork tapeworm. Obtained from eating raw or undercooked, infected meat. Adult worms can reach a length of more than 15 feet. Pork tapeworms can enter the brain and cause seizures. Fish tapeworms can produce over one million eggs per day. It can grow up to 33 feet in length. This worm is wide and one half to one inch long, and is usually white / gray in color.
· White worms: They come in all sizes from tiny pinworms to those that look like spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
· Red worms: These look just like earthworms. They exude from the colon wrapped in balls. They reach up to 6 inches in length.
· Inch worms: These are thick (pencil size), black and bumpy and about 2 inches long.
· Black worms: These are 1 - 12 inches in length and leave the colon wrapped in "yellow acid water" mixed together. They nest deep, impacted in the colon wall.
· Pinworms: Tiny parasites that wiggle out about 3/4" long and thicker than white worms.
· Hookworms: Curved about 6" long, and grayish. Infestation is as high as 50% worldwide. Hookworms grip the intestinal wall and suck blood.
· "Little Fish": About 1/2" long, these are fish-type parasites with heads and tails, and they swim out of the colon in schools.
· Threadworms: Cream-colored parasites as thin as a thread. They often come out by the hundreds.
· "Fuzz Balls": Round parasites with fur-like growth on them. About 1/4-3/4" in diameter, yellow in color.
· "Spiders": Look like a spider and are colored brown, often 1" long.
· "Stickpin Worms": One inch long and a head like a pea, perfectly round. Small ones are white, adults are black.
Medical examination with ayurvedic diagnosis of constitution type
examination with ayurvedic diagnosis of constitution,
Daily medical consultation, final examination at the therapy end, as well as medical counseling in single appointments and group meetings for a 1 to 13 day: 600,00 THB/day for a 14 to 20 day: 500,00 THB/day for a 21 to 27 day: 400,00 THB/day from 28 days up: 300,00 THB/day
Further included in the above rates are:
Lectures for diet and daily routine
The art of diagnosis in Ayurveda can be divided into 2 parts: The inspection of the human being (Rogi-Pariksa) and the examination of the disease (Roga-Pariksa). A very important aspect is the determination of the constitution, which maybe described as the individual state of health. The constitution is diagnosed by determining the individual constellation of the 3 doshas at the time of birth. On the basis of the dietary recommendations are given, and it also indicates the proneness to possible diseases. A disease start by a deviation from the constitution and is understood to represent a deviation from the normal composition of the 3. Thus the current state of the 3 doshas has a great importance in finding a diagnosis.
Information about diagnostic methodology in
plenty but is lying scattered in the text at various places in the form of
Sutras, Slokas or Verses. This puts Ayurvedic scholars in difficulty for
examining and diagnosing a patient in an organized or systematic way. Many
new diseases are developing and so never diagnostic methodologies. It has
become essential that an alternative medicine should remain updated with
the recent developments in modern science utilized for diagnosing
diseases. According to Charaka, three things are essential for diagnosing
Susruta prescribed, the use of five sense while examining a patient and
asking Prashnas (questioning). It is essential for a physician to do both
Roga (disease) and Rogi (patient) Pariksha (examination).
In addition to the above in females, examination of Artava (menstruation) and Stanya (breast milk) is done. Ayurveda texts mentioned Dashavidha Pariksha (ten types of examination). This examination should be made before final medicaments are given to the patient. In this way we observe, there is not much difference in the Ayurvedic methodology of diagnosing from the modern allopathic method of diagnosing disease. Some minor conceptual variations are there.
Fill out form below. Check to make sure
all information, especially your email address, is correct before
sending. An email response will be sent with your shipping amount and
total, usually within 24 hours.
After completing order form and receiving
response, go to #2.
To Make Payment Online or by Mail:
|Articles Forum - Forum Integrated Medicine - Ayurvedic Forum - Health Store|
|Aging||Vaccination||Women Health||Integrated Medicine|