You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:13 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:58 am 

Q: I have a patient with Hepatitis C, since the 90s that has not responded to IV Vit C, ALA, Ozone, and Multiple oral supplements for two years. Recent Biopsy shows progression and the GI Dr. wants to do Interferon Again. Is there anything else that can be done or that is new? Thanks Bill Lee M.D.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:00 am 

A: Dear Doctor:

With the standard effectiveness for ACS 200 on cultures and since we have no known serious toxicity issues, I have patients with high titers to Hepatitis B or C using 1/2 ounce every 6 hours for a month. I will not be surprised when the titers are significantly lower, as after all Daryl Tichy first studied Silver for AIDS back in 1985 and the results then were astounding. He has had 20+ years to PERFECT the product!

We also have the Level 3 lab at BYU lab test results that prove that 99% of MRSA were killed in 30+ seconds.

Sincerely,

Garry F. Gordon MD,DO,MD(H)
President, Gordon Research Institute
http://www.gordonresearch.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:56 am 
Site Admin

A1: Dear Doctors:
Let me go into more detail about my Protocol for use of ACS 200 in acute or chronic viral infections including Hepatitis and Aids (HIV).

There is a lot of information on ACS200 available on two websites, http://www.resultsrna.com and http://www.SBioMed.com where certain key facts about the technology involved in the production of this revolutionary silver product can be reviewed.

To my knowledge there has never been any other form of silver product with the extensive benefit and risk information available about ACS 200. We have documented with third party testing effective pathogen killing and a lack of toxicity to mammalian cells.

Thus, you have the safety needed to use large doses LONG enough to not only see the desired decrease in viral load, but knowing that so often failure is due to either reinfection or to other related infections. Now we can use a realistic dose of 1 ounce, 30 ml, with 5 sprays equal to 1 ml so that a loading dose is available separately in one ounce bottles to increase patient compliance. Or, a patient with a 4 ounce bottle of ACS 200 can be told that 150 sprays is the strongly recommended initial dose for any use of silver in any patient weighing 60# or more. Then when there is serious infection present I recommend using 1 ounce every 12 hours for at least the first 2-6 days depending how long the patient has been ill and other factors. It is best to always err on the side of higher dose.

Of course, another protocol could easily be 1/2 ounce or 75 sprays every 6 hours for that initial period. I always prefer this is NOT taken with other supplements that are antioxidants since I believe that ACS works best as an oxidant.

Since many infections are truly very chronic, the ACS dose may need to be continued for a long time, even 1-2 years. Since we have never incurred any evidence of Argyria or serious side effects with ACS, the reason to lower the dose is more related to keeping this therapy as affordable as possible than concern over toxicity. Patients have safely consumed a full 4 ounce bottle a day for over a year and continued at that dose, as there were major benefits and reducing the dose led to some return of signs and symptoms of their chronic infection.

Some patients have seen major benefits after the first few days and have continued to recover using 1/2 of that initial dose (i.e.: 1/4 ounce every 6 hours or 1/2 ounce every 12 hours0 for an additional 2-8 weeks and then have subsequently lowered the dose in 1/2 again. So having used 75 sprays every 6 hours for a time to receive the 1/2 ounce dose, they have subsequently been able to go to 37-40 sprays every 6 hours and then later are weaned down to 20 sprays (4 ml) every 6 hours. With some of the more serious cases, they may need to stay at this dose for 1 year or more and then try to reduce this dose to every 12 hours.

But, until they have remained entirely asymptomatic and with near zero titers for a year or more, I would never attempt to completely discontinue some ACS supplementation. I find that my health improves so much that I now use 20 sprays MINIMUM every 12 hours but when I am under excess stress or have any indication of coming down with any new infection, I immediately go back to the higher dose of 150 sprays (30 ml=1 ounce) for at least one additional loading dose.

I fear that many patients today are so toxic and so immune compromised that until they are on a total program, such as I have written about extensively on the FACT forum in past, their absolute need for long term aggressive ACS supplementation may continue into the foreseeable future.

Clearly, we finally have the ultimate anti-viral, antifungal, and antibiotic that we have hoped for. We all know how important good hygiene and an aggressive, extensive personalized detoxification/nutritional supplementation program is when seeking optimal benefits, even when using ACS 200. I have often spoke about oxidative therapies from H202 IV, which is no longer politically correct in many areas, to Ozone or HBO or Ultraviolet blood irradiation with or without Ozone. ACS markedly augments the oxidative effects of those therapies and/or High Dose Ascorbic Acid parenterally but maintained preferably with aggressive use of the well tolerated oral Vitamin C based product called BIOEN'RGY C.

Sincerely,

Garry F. Gordon MD,DO,MD(H)
President, Gordon Research Institute
http://www.gordonresearch.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 am 
Site Admin

A2: New Treatments for Hepatitis C:
There are promising studies in progress:
1. Alinia 500 mg bid for 3 to 4 months, then Interferon.
(One of my patients just did the Alinia twice daily for 4 months, his Hep C count went from 234,000 to 42,000. Recheck 4 mo later: 50,410 2, Vira-Bloc-I by New Mark: Special Elderberry extract, patent pending, destroys the envelope of the virus, allowing the immune system to finish off the virus. Apparently Hep C patients are on this one twice daily. I ordered mine from Sharon at Mountain States Health Products. Works great for URI, most viruses.

Dr. Nola

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:58 am 
Site Admin

A3: Dear Doctor,

Use the combination of UBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation...Photoluminesence
Therapy) in combination with additionl Ozone. It will kill the HVC, MRSA, and VRE and many others. Many people use just Ozone alone and will not get the results that the UV/O3 combination will. I think you will see this patient get results with this.

My best. Patti Wooldridge RN, BSN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am 
Site Admin

A4: I know of a naturopath in Largo, Florida that can help with this situation. Please contact me via email if you would like his name and number. He helped a close relative of mine with Hepatitis C. It is no longer detectable in his system.

Velvet Berge, RN
Maxim Longevity & Research Institute
200 Glades Road, Suite 2
Boca Raton, FL 33432
http://www.maximlrg.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 am 
Site Admin

A5: <http://www.arthritistrust.com> will have an article entitled "Universal Oral Vaccine". This will cure Hep C.

Roby Mitchell M.D.(Dr Fitt)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:20 am 
Site Admin

A6: There is some recent research into the understanding of hcv that could have many treatment implications. Zaki salahuddin (google or medline for hcv/ and self replicating strains of. Hcv). This is in last several years. Big pharma wasn't happy that there aren't so. Called multiple strians of hep c.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:36 am 
Site Admin

A7: try eurocell from allergy research

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm 

Hepatitis C is a serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the liver. http://www.dreddyclinic.com/findinformation/hh/hepatitisc.php

http://www.dreddyclinic.com/education/live_blood_3days.php
http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=279

Dr. Fuhrman