Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:24 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:35 pm 

Hello Guys,

I've had losses in the family from cancer before but never anything as close to home as this. I'm practically estranged from my mother, my other family have their own lives and responsibilities so my dad is my absolute rock and always has been. Just 2 years ago his mother died from a similar cancer to his :(Mesothelioma) and so the pain from losing a grandparent is still quite raw, but being basically a kid myself I'm taking the news extremely badly that my father has 1 year to live if he were to accept treatment e.g chemotherapy, drug trials, but much less should he choose to not have treatment. It was triggered by past asbestos exposure if anyone's curious. But yeah, I guess I'm pretty new to these forum kinds of things but thought I'd give it a go, mainly because I just really need some help dealing with this as I can't eat, I can't sleep and I want my dad to remember me as his happy daughter so I need a way of coping.

- not allowed class="postlink" href=""> ... ar-to-live