Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:16 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:33 pm 

Slimirex®
slimirex, weight loss, weight loss tips
All Natural Weight Loss
Slimirex® is a vegan-friendly, herbal blend designed to fire up your metabolism, help reduce and control your appetite, and naturally energize your body.
Slimirex®

Slimirex® is a blend of powerful herbs that fire up your metabolism, help reduce and control your appetite, and energize your body in a natural way. Also includes the eBook, Ten Super Secrets for Weight Loss!

The Top 10 Super Secrets For Weight Loss

- Descriptions
- Ingredients http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=34466
- Instructions http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=34469
- Research http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=34470
- FAQs http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=34480

Slimirex® Featured on NaturalNews.com!

"I emphasize that weight loss ALWAYS requires exercise and dietary changes. With that said, if you want to accelerate your weight loss results, GHC's "SLIMIREX" product is the way to do it!"

Read Full Review http://www.naturalnews.com/023457.html

Take Control of Your Weight Today With Slimirex®!

What you'll discover on this page:

What is the New and Improved Slimirex®?
The top 5 reasons you need Slimirex®
The health benefits of Slimirex®
Trying Slimirex® is risk-free
Why is Slimirex® the best weight loss product?
The top 3 questions people ask about Slimirex®
Tips to get the most out of your weight loss program

What is the New and Improved Slimirex®?

Slimirex® is the all-natural weight loss formula developed and formulated by Dr. Edward F. Group, DC, NP! Slimirex® combines 10 potent fat fighting ingredients guaranteed to make you friends with your scale again. These herbal nutrients support weight loss when combined with a low calorie diet and exercise plan. It's time to reach your weight loss goals and feel good about your body again. You have nothing to lose except pounds!

A Brief History of the Invention of Slimirex®

Slimirex™ is the result of unparalleled ancient wisdom reinterpreted in the light of modern equipment and analysis.

The history of Slimirex® is based on our Spagyrex® process which was invented during Dr. Group's research into the basis for vibrant health. He found that vibrant wellness is lost when the body becomes so contaminated with toxins that our internal self healing mechanism is suppressed.

This lead Dr. Group on a journey to create the most powerful herbal weight loss product and it began by studying the works of the most famous 16th century healer, scientist, and alchemist, Paracelsus.

Paracelsus was the originator of Spagyria, which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word describes the process and power of transmuting a preparation of herbs into an elixir of health and longevity. It does not chemically change the essences of the herbal ingredients, but enhances bio-availability.

Dr. Group took this original technology and developed the Spagyrex® process http://www.dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33307, a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary alchemy and spagyry-based processing technique. It follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature. This results in a Harmonious Organic Supercharged Extract.

The Top 5 Reasons You Need Slimirex®

1. It's the Best and Most Complete Weight Loss Formula Available

Slimirex® is the only weight management product on the market to use a Spagyrex® processed blend of powerful herbs to support normal weight management. These herbs work synergistically to burn fat, suppress appetite, charge your metabolism, and reduce cravings for sweets.

2. No Prescription Required

Despite the potent formulation, Slimirex® does not require a prescription and may be comfortably used in your home, privately. No embarrassing or invasive doctor's visit is required to begin your weight loss goals with Slimirex®.

3. Multi-Tiered Weight Loss Support

Slimirex® offers a multi-faceted approach to weight loss. The ingredients in the formula have been shown to help curb cravings, burn fat, boost metabolism, and get in the way of sugar absorption -- all without causing any jitters or unpleasant side effects!

4. Includes the Extra Tools Necessary

Each purchase includes the free eBook, “The 10 Super Secrets to Weight Loss".

5. Trying Slimirex® is Risk-Free!

Slimirex® is carefully produced in our cutting-edge facility right here in the United States. Global Healing Center offers a trained customer service team to answer your questions and provide support and if you're not satisfied, Slimirex® comes with a no questions asked, money back guarantee!

The Health Benefits of Slimirex®

- Contains potent, natural weight loss ingredients in a fast acting liquid.
- Helps reduce and control your appetite.
- Helps curb cravings for sweets.
- Energizes your body in a natural way.
- Helps the body accelerate its fat burning mechanisms.
- Easy to take, safe to use, and very potent.

Slimirex® is Risk-Free For You To Try!

We're sure you'll see and feel the weight loss benefits of Slimirex® that if you aren’t absolutely satisfied...if you aren't feeling and looking better, you’re protected by our...
100% No-Risk 180-Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with your results, let us know and we’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions asked.

Why is Slimirex® the Best Weight Loss Product?

Slimirex® is a vegan-friendly, herbal blend designed to fire up your metabolism, help reduce and control your appetite, and naturally energize your body.

Naturally promotes weight loss!

- Produced with high quality, organic and wild cultivated herbs.
- Made in the USA using eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing.
- Never tested on animals.
- 100% true alcohol free.
- Vegan safe and GMO free.
- Kosher and Halal approved.
- Includes the free bonus Ten Super Secrets for Weight Loss PDF which contains the insight necessary to effectively structure your diet, exercise, and supplementation to achieve the best results.

What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Slimirex®?

1. How long does it take to lose weight by taking Slimirex®? It depends on each person's metabolism, diet, and exercise habits. We recommend following a 1500 calorie a day diet and eating fresh organic fruits vegetables and raw seeds and nuts. You should start to notice weight loss within the first 5 days of using Slimirex®. Most people however see the most profound change after 30-60 consecutive days of steady use. Be aware of products that guarantee quick weight loss results, regardless of diet and lifestyle. These products can be extremely harsh and may harm your health and well-being in the future.

2. How can Slimirex® help me lose weight? The herbs in Slimirex® help reduce your appetite, your cravings for sweets, increase your fat burning ability and assist your body in normal weight management. For a detailed description of how each individual herb works for weight loss read the full individual herb articles listed under the ingredients tab.

3. Is it safe to use Slimirex® during a colon or liver cleansing program? It is safe to take Slimirex® while performing the Oxy-Powder® colon cleanse or the liver cleanse. Make sure the products are taken at least 2 hours apart so you get the full benefit from each product.

Tips For Getting the Most Out Of Your Weight Loss Program

Follow a 1500 calorie a day diet plan while taking Slimirex®.

- Eat healthy, organic foods and eat only one fruit for breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water with raw organic apple cider vinegar.
- Do not eat anything after 8pm - Drink only purified water!
- For weight maintenance, take the suggested amount 2x weekly.
- Read The Body Cleansing Diet protocol for nutritional information.

Get Started Today and Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals With Slimirex®!

Slimirex®
All Natural Weight Loss
Slimirex®

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Livatrex® http://dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30722
Livatrex® is an enhanced vegan-friendly, herbal blend that supports liver detoxification and promotes normal, healthy function of the liver and gallbladder.
Livatrex®
140 Review(s)
Herbal Liver Support Formula

Liver Cleanse Kit http://dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30735
The Liver Cleanse Kit is the comprehensive approach to cleansing. The kit includes Livatrex®, Oxy-Powder®, and the probiotic supplement, Latero-Flora™.
Liver Cleanse Kit
145 Review(s)
Detox your liver and eliminate liver stones, increase your energy, and lose weight.

Oxy-Powder® http://dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30713
Oxy-Powder® is a safe and effective colon cleanse product that harnesses the power of oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify the entire digestive tract.
Oxy-Powder®
1545 Review(s)
Safe & Natural Colon Cleanser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 am 

This product really helps you control your appetite so you can lose weight. I could eat a bowl or cereal for breakfast, take Slimerex before lunch and eat a salad and I wouldn't be hungry again until dinner.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 am 

Reduces hunger pangs for only about an hour or two at the most. I wish it was a stronger formula and it's effects lasted longer. I like the taste.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:59 am 

I have never struggled with weight issues before, but over the past 1-2 years, simply couldn't lose the 5-10 pounds that made me feel heavy and rundown. I am active and eat well, but none of it was doing the trick. I did a body cleanse first, then started taking the Slimirex. The only downside is that you have to think 20mins ahead and take before each meal. I have missed a dose or two from eating out or not remembering I had to take it before eating. However, this is a great product and I highly recommend it! I am done with my first bottle and have lost 4 pounds. There were no side effects and the rate of loss is not crazy or dangerous. If you do a cleanse, eat a good diet and get regular exercise, this product will help your metabolism to start working again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:01 am 

This helped me a lot with my appetite, I don't snack as much as I use to. Great product. I recommend taking the raw Apple cider vinegar with this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:02 am 

I bought three bottles and took it faithfully according to directions. No results whatsoever. Very disappointed. It's too expensive to keep trying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:04 am 

Thank you for your feed back! In most cases it takes about 30-60 days for your body to adapt to the new product being used. However, if you follow the recommended 1500 calorie daily restrictions you should notice natural weight loss within 15 days. The longer you are on the product the better the results. Slimirex® is highly effective and its formulation includes some of the most researched weight loss management herbs http://bit.ly/affiliate-dreddyclinic that are used today. Add an exercise routine to your daily schedule to achieve your goals even faster. We also understand that not everyone will be satisfied with their purchase with us. We offer a 180 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Just give us a call or send us an email and we will gladly help in any way that we can. Thank you!

The Thyroid Health Kit of Detoxadine Nascent Iodine, Selenium and VeganSafe B-12 to support processes such as energy production, metabolism, and hormone regulation. Learn More http://bit.ly/thyroid-health-kit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:06 am 

I wavered on making a review because I honestly didn't take it daily and sometimes forgot. So, I am not sure if my review can be fair. When I took the Slimirex I felt that I had less cravings. I didn't mind the taste, it's very sweet and smells good. I still have a little left and I have started taking it in the morning. It's been a crazy month for me and next time I am going to pick a time when I can concentrate on me better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 am 

I really like the product! But I had trouble with taking it 30 min before a meal except for in the morning. If I could consistanly stick with the products recommendations that are listed on the bottle, my results would have been much better! However I believe it contributed to at least 4 - 5lbs of my weight loss w just one bottle. I will be ordering again!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:09 am 

I wanted to let you know that the Slimirex is working great for me! It taste horrible, but it is very effective. I have a minimal appetite and for the most part staying under the 1500 calorie requirement. I am almost done with the entire bottle and wanted to inquire with you about the pricing of obtaining 2 bottles as soon as possible. Please let me know......

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 am 

I'm still using the Slimirex and so far so good, I was even thinking of getting another one for my sister, but lets see in a another couple of weeks...... Thank you very much , will let you know and give you feedback when I finish the bottle :)