Simple, Easy, Detox.  Body Cleanse Starter Kit

You TubeTwitterFacebook  
Home Ayurvedic Medicine Integrated Medicine Education Contents Articles Links Products Search Feedback Contact Forum Site map
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:30 am 

Modified citrus pectin (MCP)

Since lead poisoning we all now know is EPIDEMIC and since many will never take chelators, as they are too confused about the benefits and risks, it is great the Dr Eliaz has been able to improve MCP (MODIFIED CITRUS PECTIN) by lowering its size so that it is more effective at getting toxins.

This he did through improved enzymatic digestion and thus significantly lowering its size. Now this improved form of MCP is showing benefits in cancer and is also in lowering lead levels in blood and increasing lead excretion in urine with no reported side effects. Clearly we now have more things to offer our patients. I see no reason that his could not be used with Essential Daily Defense or Heavy Detox.

I am confident that Beyond Fiber is providing some of this enhanced excretion effect, but I doubt that it would reach this level of effectiveness if it were not for the EDTA that I have added to Beyond Fiber. For your information, oral EDTA has not only far exceeded the average 132 % excretion seen in this important study, but in fact it has often increased urinary excretion of lead by 10 fold or more!

The data is all on my website where you simply click on the button for 507 studies on oral EDTA; this is an example from the published literature over the past 50 years. This comes from industrial medicine with exposed workers from around the world. There is no doubt that we need many choices for patients and I am so glad that Dr Eliaz has now provided us with an affordable effective alternative for patients who simply will never take oral EDTA containing products.

Sincerely,

Garry F. Gordon MD,DO,MD(H)
President, Gordon Research Institute
http://www.gordonresearch.com

AUGUST NEWSLETTER
Dear Friend,
As I mentioned last month, I’d like to devote this newsletter to some of the remarkable new research that has been published recently on modified citrus pectin (MCP)—specifically, on a brand-new and more advanced form of MCP.
Let me begin by explaining some of the differences that make this new preparation truly groundbreaking. As you may already be aware, MCP is comprised of ordinary citrus pectin that has been modified in a laboratory to meet certain molecular weight and size specifications. Its power hinges on its ability to effectively bind with cancer-promoting galectins within our bodies, thereby inhibiting tumor growth and causing the destruction of cancerous cells.
Up until now, optimal MCP available for clinical trials and treatment had the molecular weight of about 12,000 Daltons—as opposed to the average weight of 50,000 and 150,000 Daltons attributed to ordinary pectin, which is far too large to permeate the intestinal wall and enter the bloodstream. But while this smaller weight was a vast improvement, I always strived to achieve a weight that was a little lower, aiming for a preparation between 7,000 and 10,000 Daltons—ideally with different chains in a range of molecular weight between 5,000 Daltons and 13,000 Daltons.
This effort proved challenging. At a size lower than 12,000 Daltons, the MCP started to disintegrate and there was an increase in the percentage of monogalacturonic acid (that is, of the free sugars). This increase meant that the preparation no longer had anti-cancer effects, and no longer had the cellular protection effects.
With the recent changes to the enzymatic modification process, however, we are finally able to achieve the optimal molecular weight of 5,000 to 13,000 Daltons (with an average of 7,000 to 8,000 Daltons, and only 5 percent of monogalacturonic acid). That’s only 5 percent of single sugars compared to the 18 to 20 percent in the previous Modified Citrus Pectin.
In addition, we also improved our drying process—making for an advanced new version of MCP that has all of the cellular benefits, along with a higher percentage of absorption into the blood stream. And as I had hoped, this breakthrough has had a dramatic influence on the treatment’s clinical response—the results of a recent trial using this new MCP are nothing short of incredible.
Researchers at Albert-Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany enrolled 49 patients, each with advanced state solid tumors of varying types—colon cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, liver cancer, and pancreatic cancer, among others. Each patient had completed conventional treatments, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation without success—nearly 90 percent of the cancers had metastasized.
During the trial, patients were administered 5 grams of MCP orally, three times a day. They would later be evaluated for clinical benefit—including pain reduction, improved physical functioning, increased appetite and sleep, and reduced fatigue. At just eight weeks, the results were already overwhelmingly positive, with 20.7 percent of the patients showing an overall clinical benefit response and stabilization of disease.
By the conclusion of the study, response rates continued to improve, with a majority of the patients showing improved quality of life and pain reduction. And perhaps most remarkably, one patient with metastasized prostate cancer demonstrated a 50 percent decrease in PSA levels at 16 weeks, accompanied by a significant increase in clinical benefit.
I cannot stress the importance of this breakthrough enough. The participants in the trial were truly on the last legs of their life, and conventional treatments leading up to this intervention had yielded little effect. Treatment with MCP, however, produced results that were as good as, if not better than, chemotherapy and radiation. More importantly, it did so without any adverse side effects or toxicity.
While MCP can’t be considered a cure for cancer, the benefits it offers in cases of late-stage cancer are undeniable. As part of a larger holistic protocol, there’s no question that it can help to dramatically increase quality of life where other mainstream approaches have failed. It broadens the application of MCP in cancer starting from prevention all the away to advanced disease. This is a truly exciting development, and one that holds an incredible amount of promise for the future of integrative cancer treatment.
MCP combats lead poisoning in Chinese children
You may remember that MCP has also been shown to be a gentle and effective treatment for reducing heavy metal burden within the body—a crucial application that contributes to its effectiveness against many types of cancer. The next new MCP study I’d like to share with you has to do with its chelating powers, but first, I’ll take a moment to review the unique molecular structure that makes MCP so effective against heavy metals.
MCP belongs to a specific class of polysaccharides known as polyuronides—in solution, its long negatively-charged fiber chains stack together to create pockets, forming what we call an “egg box.” Metal cations have a strong opposite positive charge, and are attracted to these chains, causing them to dislodge from your soft tissues where they’re embedded.
Once they reach the “egg box,” they become trapped and bound in the pockets, allowing them to be safely excreted from your body. And when paired with another class of polyuronides called alginates, this excretion is even more effective, as the two work synergistically to prevent the reabsorption of heavy metals in your digestive tract (a common shortcoming of other conventional methods of chelation).
I’ve shared previous clinical studies in recent years, which demonstrated MCP’s unique ability to dramatically lessen heavy metal loads and deliver some very significant improvements in a variety of conditions (such as depression, asthma, and IBS). Until now, however, studies have only been performed on adult patients—and I’m pleased to share the results of a very recent pilot trial examining the benefits of MCP supplementation in lead-exposed children.
In collaboration with the USDA, researchers at the Children’s Hospital of Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China examined a group of seven patients between the ages of five and twelve, each with a blood lead concentration over 20 micrograms per deciliter—more than double the threshold for lead poisoning in children. Patients received 15 grams of MCP per day, in three 5-gram doses, for a total of 28 days. Blood serum and urine excretion collections were taken on day 0, day 14, day 21, and day 28.
The response in these seven children was dramatic. Two patients were released at two weeks, three at three weeks, and the remainder at the conclusion of the four-week study—all with blood lead levels that had dropped below the criteria of 20 micrograms per deciliter. Overall, blood serum lead levels decreased remarkably by over 60 percent—and 24 hour urinary excretions of lead increased by an equally impressive 132 percent in all seven patients. More importantly, there were absolutely no adverse effects reported during the duration of the four-week study.
Needless to say, the potential impact of this clinical trial is incredible. Lead toxicity is arguably one of the most compelling health concerns in the modern world—and in spite of global efforts to minimize its impact on the population, cases are still rampant, especially among children in developing countries and China, the latter of which has received a great deal of press for its contaminated food and toys.
In this particular young population, lead toxicity has become nothing short of a public health crisis—and as such, this clinical application of MCP takes on even greater importance. The developing systems in childhood are especially vulnerable to the effects of lead—and even very low levels can permanently and irreversibly affect the developing brain, leading to learning disabilities, seizures, comas, and sometimes even death.
It’s important to remember that all children are at risk for lead poisoning. The prevalence of this condition is especially commonplace in urban areas worldwide—and there have been several population studies now linking lead toxicity to both violence and developmental issues in this group of at-risk children. Even in the U.S., lead poisoning is the most common environmental illness among this vulnerable age group, and its devastating effects can be seen well into adulthood.
Once again, the serious and gravely damaging influence of this kind of toxicity only serves to reinforce the great importance of this groundbreaking pilot study.
As you can see, the last few months have been a very exciting time for MCP research, and I’m even more hopeful for what the future will hold. In the meantime, I’ll continue to post research updates on my website, along with video segments on MCP and a variety of other topics. (You can find my segment on this new form of MCP here, along with several other featured segments in my new video library.) You can also get a free MCP report by logging into not allowed class="postlink" href="http://www.betterhealthpublishing.org/mcpreport">http://www.betterhealthpublishing.org/mcpreport . Please feel free to pass this information on to your friends and colleagues.
Fall is right around the corner—so next month, I’ll discuss some natural ways to boost your immune system for the changing season. Until then, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your summer.
Best of health,
Isaac Gabriel Eliaz, M.D., L.Ac., M.S.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 am 

Ayurtox for Body Detoxification - Natural Herbal Remedy from Alternative Ayurvedic Medicine:Find quality herbal natural remedy for Body Detoxification from alternative Ayurveda Medicine formulated with extensive clinical experience in medicinal plant, ayurvedic treatment, herbal nutritional and dietary supplement. Read more here: http://bit.ly/Ayurtox

Androtrex® is a vegan-friendly, herbal formula specially crafted to help support normal hormone balance in men and naturally strenghten male vitality.

is a herbal formula specially crafted to help support normal hormone balance in men and naturally strengthen male vitality

All Natural Male Vitality Booster http://bit.ly/Androtrex